hah... ain't going to even mention how long since I last golfed!
Last night was a good night.
Why?
Because I had fun with my 2 girls.
How?
I danced with both of them, and get this, to Elvis Presley.
I pulled out the Elvis album, the one that contained the club remix version of A Little Less Conversation, and danced with both of them. As the missus said, they sure don't need additional help in music and dance appreciation.
I first realized that J2 liked it when I sang A Little Less Conversation while changing her nappy, so I pulled it out for her to listen and boy, was she going on the song.
So last night decided to play the whole album (also for my mom and dad) and both of them really enjoyed dancing to Elvis.
And so it was a good night, all of us had fun, a little bit of exercise.
And now my back hurts from flinging the 15-kg sack of rice called J1.
But it was a good night.