Here I am.... a few months... well perhaps not a few months, but perhaps half a year since I started blogging and I already find myself at the crossroads of my blogging life.
What is bugging me you ask (if you even care)?
Actually I find that there is a dichotomy (yup big BIG word) pulling me apart.
On one hand I comment about the chio bu's I see on the road and make pretty much gawking comments on what they wear then at the next moment, I dive into this serious commentary about the state of the world's affairs.
I'm like some manic fellow for multiple personalities: one for sure is a sexually deprived male, the other being a deep thinker. Another rants about work and the state of entrepreneurship in Singapore and Asia.
Also I'd like to blog about my kids, but this would compromise all the rants and raves I've had about where I work and people will surely know who I am.
Decisions, Decisions.
I guess at the very least I will "chop" another blog site and perhaps blog about safer things. And leave this blog one where I can rant and rave and check out women at will and write about it.
Perhaps, perhaps.
technorati tags: dichotomy, blog, commentary, kids, decision