Excuse me, and my apologies for the lack of updates.
I have good news. I am leaving this god forsaken place.
Am I sad, or am I happy?
I guess it depends. I have been here for 4 long years. Have I learnt from this place, HELL YEAH! Have I made friends from this place, HELL YEAH! So it will be sad to leave a place that I consider my second home for the past 4 years.
Am I happy? Yeah, especially when dealing with a doofus of a boss. The things I experience with the doofus I have not experienced in any of my other workplace. THe woman just don't trust her people, and insists on wasting people precious time to tell her off.
So that part I will be very happy.
Case in point, on one of my project teams which I will soon handover its reins to other colleagues, some guy on top insists to cook the project under our banner, whereas they have gotten funding under another funding group. So I tell her, what do you have to offer? Is it because the big kahuna was to do a tete-a-tete with the press? Or is there truly a deal to cook incubate the project.
THe guys asked me this question before and I couldn't answer them so I has the doofus for anwers, of which, typical of her, there ain't any forthcoming. So we get into a meeting where she just goes round and round, name dropping the big kahuna's name and insinuating that the funding for the project may be cut after 6 months.
Tits up. Not very professional for the VP to look like an idiot... come to think of it.. it is actually quite hard for someone up that high to look like a complete idiot... and amazingly she does it so effortlessly.
So that part I will be happy to leave behind.. what is a bit unhappier is the shit that my buddy has to put up with when I am gone. Anyways, I can't protect every Tom Dick and Harry and end up killing myself.
So I got another 15 days to go before calling it quits. I guess one of the things I will miss are the ladies here.. some of 'em are actually quite happening.
I am a butt guy and there are 2 gals here with butts worth salivating over. Anyways, I will still see them once in a while so not a complete goner. THough I will miss the gym tremendously.
OUT
technorati tags:quit, doofus boss, sad, happy, butt
Blogged with Flock