Really have found it difficult to write or update more, especially when 1/4 of my time is out of the country, plus much work to do at work.
Lately my main grouse has been the lack of opportunity in playing my beloved golf. Since late last year, I have been trying to get my kakis out to the greens. THe frustrating bit is that the minister has given her approval only for my kakis to let me down.
The worst bit is the snide comments from the minister like, "Well you've gotten your visa, so it's not like I don't allow you to play..."
Take last weekend for instance. Visa could have been secured, but no kakis... and this was my only opportunity to play for the next 4 weekends (due to family and work commitments). Frustrated is an understatement.
I guess which is why I am seriously entertaining the thought of buying into a local club as it would mean more opportunity to play, even if not the full 18 hole, but at least 9 holes and plus I do not have to spend 75% of daylight commuting to and fro the golf course in Johor.
As a golfer, I am well and truly frustrated!
technorati tags:golf, frustration, no game
Blogged with Flock