Friday, January 12, 2007

Dry

It's been quite awhile since I last posted an entry on the blog.


Why? Well mainly because I've been early last week, and since then work has piled up.


So far how is 2007 shaping up?


Well, not so fantastic. Why?


It's been RAINING!!! So no golf, although I've been trying to make a effort to hit the driving range to curse and swear at my cock-up driver (it's always the tool stupid, and not the man stupid!). I've come quite close to getting a new driver. I saw one going for under-100, and the price 3 yrs back was in the 4 figure zone. For golf, I really don't need to have the latest and greatest.


Coincidently, one of the days I went to the driving range, I manage to catch 2 photos of the amazing rainbow that came out after the rain. Beautiful. By the time I got home, I wanted the kids to see it, but it was gone... sad :(


But here are the photos for you to enjoy.


Perhaps one of the other things I wanted to blog about... I think I will leave it for another time.


Unfortunately work calls, and I've also run out of my creative blogging juices.


Until the next time!