It's been a long while since I put on my chi koh peh hat on.
Well time to put it on today. 3 sightings.
First one was in the morning when I was driving to work, and caught a glimpse of a pillor rider wearing a ping g-string that was peeking out of the rider's pants. Now I can't really say much more as it was only a fleeting glimpse.
The second sighting was one the lookers at the work area whom I have seen a couple of time. She's what they would call, baby got back and today she was dressed in one of the thin, t-shirt type dress, would definitely know what type of knickers she was wearing, and if her past history were any judge, it is unfortunately one of the normal ones.
Finally, I was in town for a meeting, and unfortunately the only sighting to report was that of an Ang-moh wearing a g-string underneath her pants, and it showed. Nothing great, but then again, I have not reported any thing lately.
Here's hoping for more sightings when I head to Ang-moh land next week.
OUT!