Wednesday, July 02, 2008

First posting in a while

Things have been a bit crazy. I left my last job, only to find myself left out in the cold because of some office politics in the new place. Don't be mistaken, because it is by mutual consent.

But anyways, I have been keeping busy, though not as much time spent googling at the fairer sex.

My interest has turned more to politics, but nothing interesting to report here.

I have been spending a bit more time at the Raffles Place area, and I must say, it is a good place for googling, and I've heard a friend say working there, for the ladies at least, is like going to a fashion show daily, and there's a minimum standard to adhere to.

You know what, after going there about twice a week for the past 4 weeks, yes its true. There IS a minimum standard and it is like the Singapore fashion show daily, happening 365 days a year.

I've also heard from a friend who just started work in the area that she has had to upgrade her wardrobe to meet the minimum standard.

I guess the guys have it better, can veer off too much with pants and shirt. The shirts now come with more accessories, but that's to be expected.